Rick: I am going swimming in the ocean.
Vicki: Okay, but don't go in those nine foot waves, I noticed the locals don't, so it must be dangerous.
The picture is Rick going in the nine foot waves.
He came in all scrapped up and bleeding.
Vicki: What happened?!
Rick: The waves are fun but they pound you on the coral bottom which cuts you up. I don't recommend body surfing here.
The pic of Kyra is her thinking - you should have listened to mom!
Vicki: Okay, but don't go in those nine foot waves, I noticed the locals don't, so it must be dangerous.
The picture is Rick going in the nine foot waves.
He came in all scrapped up and bleeding.
Vicki: What happened?!
Rick: The waves are fun but they pound you on the coral bottom which cuts you up. I don't recommend body surfing here.
The pic of Kyra is her thinking - you should have listened to mom!


No comments:
Post a Comment